It’s no secret that municipal water is treated with chemicals in order to make it safe for consumption. However, over time these chemicals can be harmful to your plumbing and can cause your pipes to deteriorate. Removing these impurities will enhance the taste of your water, increasing the likelihood that you will drink more of it! Seeing as how drinking water is a key component of living a healthy life, using a water filtration system in Orange County can improve your health and the health of your plumbing.
Water filtration systems greatly reduce and/or removes impurities from your water supply. Point of Entry filters treat
the water throughout your entire home, while point of use filters treat the water from a single outlet.
Benefits of Whole House Water Filters
- Dispense a constant supply of filtered water throughout your entire home
- Remove odor and bad taste
- Reduces chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, herbicides and industrial solvents that are found in tap water
- Increased skin health by eliminating chlorine from showers or baths
- Extended life of your plumbing, pipes, faucets, and fixtures by eliminating chemicals in your water
- Eliminate the expense of purchasing bottled water
- 10 year tank warranty
- 5 year warranty on head
Benefits of Point of Use Water Filters
- Dispenses a constant supply of delicious water right at your sink
- Save money and time by not having to buy bottled water
- Reduces the waste associated with plastic bottles
- Recommended for persons with shared water mains or in rental properties or for anyone with a carbon whole house filter who wants an even higher level of filtration.
- Eliminates odor and bad taste by reducing the amount of chlorine, chloramines, carbon based organic compounds) such as pesticides, herbicides and industrial solvents.
- Annual service agreements available to insure your water remains at it’s very best.
Parzival Plumbing is a proud reseller of Flow-Tech Home Water Solutions