What is scale build up?
Scale build up, also referred to as “Hard Water” is formed when water passes through deposits of magnesium and calcium that
happen to contain minerals like dolomite, chalk and limestone. Scale build up can be detrimental to the efficiency and life expectancy of your plumbing.
Parzival Plumbing offers two hard water solutions:
- Traditional Water Softeners
- FLOW-TECH Home anti-scale systems
How do anti-scale systems work?
FLOW-TECH induces a low frequency signal throughout your entire plumbing system. This electromagnetic signal reverses the charge on the minerals that are dissolved in the water and allows the minerals to pass harmlessly through the system.
Benefits of Anti-Scale Systems:
- Protects Appliances and Fixtures
- Increased life expectancy of plumbing and appliances
- Removes Existing Scale Build-up
- Does Not Use Salt or Chemicals
- No Maintenance Required
- 3 Year Warranty
- No Drain or Wasted Water
How do water softeners work?
Traditional water softeners remove magnesium and calcium ions from your water, and replace those ions with a sodium or potassium ion. Water softening systems do require some maintenance in the form of periodically adding salt or potassium to the brine tank attached to your water softener tank.
Benefits of Water Softeners:
- Prolong the life of your faucets, pipes, and appliances
- Healthier and softer skin
- Spot free dishes that require less dish soap
- Shower stall without water spots
- Bright and softer clothes
*Water softeners are often confused with water filters. Find out more about water filtration systems here.